Zinzino- pyramid scheme? According to Swedish law Zinzino is not, because Zinzino has a product and some limited consumer-only selling going on. If Zinzino would have only distributors, Zinzino would be a pyramid scheme. But since these companies always collapse when they run out of suckers for their overpriced products- so will Zinzino, and the amount of distributors are very high, it is by any practical standards a pyramid scheme……it just that Zinzino seem a little bit more legit, and grows and collapses more slowly than a genuine pyramid scheme. Just like Orjan Saeles last company Seven Nox. You should also study the compensation plan of Zinzino and notice the focus on finding new distributors.
In Zinzino distributors are placed in a binary compensation plan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_plan). There could also be more downlines than two. To maintain status as a distributor of Zinzino, you must consume at least about 70 € worth of products EVERY MONTH. The reason, according to Zinzino is that you must consume the products to show that you really like Zinzino products to potential consumers. If you get customers and partners to consume Zinzino products 4 times your turnover, you will get your expensive coffee for free. That means you got to sell overpriced Zinzino coffee machines to maybe 10 people, since subscription is 30 € a month for 60 pods. You then have sold about ten 300 € machines to ten people. 3000 € worth of macines, that should cost about 100 € each.
You see that there are HUGE PROFITS to the founders of Zinzino. You also got 10 people to sign up forZinzino coffee subscription, paying 12×30 € => 360 €! That 720 pods would cost 190 € in a french shop. So when you have succeeded to not need to pay for your overpriced Zinzino coffee, you have sentbig profitss to the top of Zinzino by screwing your non-aware poor friends. The price difference between what you have distributed to 10 people in one year and what the cost would be in France is a staggering 3700 €. While doing this you earned NOTHING expect for some cash bonuses, you payed 840 € for expensive Zinzino coffee the presumptive first year plus about 1000€ for your starter kit. And all this is repeated again, and again and… until there are no more suckers. Do you think anybody will buy this expensive coffee when there are no more suckers? The Zinzino starter kit for partners is about 500-1000 € at LEAST. The often pitch a more expensive package. You get one or two 80 € machines, coffee pods and maybe some more junk.
And if you check the history, since I got no access to numbers for Zinzino, the top guy earned 800 000 € out of Seven Nox in 2004. The 3800 distributors earned 100 € each on average. And their total compensation was less than the one founder, Orjan Saele. Thats where you friends and family’s money end up. As for that 100 € for distributors, bear in mind that they have to pay taxes and they also probably spent money on products just like in Zinzino! And also going to different events and so on. The average guy lost money.
Are Zinzino products worth paying for? You just need to go to the Webshop-links page here on zinzinotruth.com and what you just read to find that out. And this picture is all you need when comparing with Zinzino. Although there are even lower prices out there. Zinzino claim that the coffee machines are cheaper with subscription. Yes, but then Zinzino will raise the price for subscription, so there is minimal difference. You will pay about 300 € for the half automatic Zinzino machine even with subscription. And when you sign 12 months subscription you will ALSO PAY FOR OVERPRICED PODS FOR 12 MONTHS! The Zinzino pods is at least twice as expensive as in ordinary shops i France. How can Zinzino charge theese ridiculous prices? Well, Rombouts-Malongo made Zinzino the concessionaire.
Summary: cheapest products you find at web shops or supermarkets, not at Zinzino and such.
There are many reasons not to become a partner, even though the products themselves are OK:
- Retail prices are inflated
- Partners are being ripped of
- Cash flow is very much derived from partners purchases right now – pyramid scheme
- You could get bad reputation among your friends
- Owners/front figures have been involved in heavily critizised companies
- EU may force Rombouts web shops to deliver to all of EU, making the exclusivity agreement less valuable
- You got no guaranties how the compensation plan will look like in the future
- You pay in order to work
- Rombouts could cancel exclusivity agreement if sales are falling
- In order to make 2000 EUR after taxes each month you’ll need hundreds of people in your team, and your team needs to be balanced
- Markets will be saturated
- You have tens of thousands selling the same products
- Parallel imports of the coffee is legal and are already starting to be done in a larger scale in some cases
- Balance Oil has competitors already, offering a long term cheaper offer
- Most people can’t get Zinzino4Free and may change supplier
- Zinzino is spreading dishonest propaganda about the usage of pods in Europe
- The average income right now cannot be more than 500 EUR a year for every partner. It cost 1000 EUR at least the first year to get started
Disclaimer, prices vary and are approximate. This is an early calculation and some numbers may not be correct. Do your own calculations too.